Contact us at: email@example.com OR
1. Information we collect about you
1. We collect your personal information ("Personal Information") as shared by BiSyLIFE - Nature storeyou to facilitate sign up, create your profile and enable you to purchase our products.
2. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any and all details that you provide while on the Store
3. We collect Personal Information that you share with us while browsing, shopping or during checkout and payment on the Store. We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve you.
2. How this information is used
We use Personal Information you provide to:
1. Provide important communications and notices
2. Resolving queries & complaints
3. We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
4. To comply with legal matters, we might share Private Information as required by BiSyLIFE - Nature storelaw or if you violate our Terms of Service
5. Sharing relevant information with partners and third party-sites
6. Provide you Service(s) and/or promotional communications through email, SMS and other forms of communication
Please note that we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties without your consent except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (to process your payment information, for example).
3. Hosting on LINKER.store
1. Our Store is hosted on www.linker.store ("LINKER.store"). They provide us with a DIY online e-commerce platform to enable us to sell our products and services to you.
2. Your data is stored on LINKER.store's servers. They store your data in a secure manner using industry-leading security mechanisms.
1. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. Overall: You consent that the information you provide us, about yourself or your business, is 'authorized' and voluntary on your part. Your information may be required to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase
5. Third Party Links & Redirections
2. Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your log in account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you are online.
6. Third Party Services
1. In general, the third-party providers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary for them to render the services they provide to us.
2. However, in certain cases, third-party service providers such as payment gateways, have their own privacy policies pertaining to the information that we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the how your personal information will be handled by BiSyLIFE - Nature storethese providers.
1. Payments take place via online Net banking/credit card /debit card payments via third party service providers, via Cash on Delivery via logistics company or by BiSyLIFE - Nature storea means communicated to you prior to purchase
2. Payments via payment gateways are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
3. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by BiSyLIFE - Nature storePCI-DSS as managed by BiSyLIFE - Nature storethe PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
8. Legal Obligations & Compliance
1. We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect the Store or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officer's rights or property.
9. Information Security
1. Personal Information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
2. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by BiSyLIFE - Nature storebreach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
3. You are responsible for exercising caution while managing your signin/access credentials (including the single sign-on access), maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.